Brown Bear, Brown Bear: What Do You See? Turns 50
Featuring artwork exclusively from the book, the exhibit includes professional level reproductions of Carle's work on loan from the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art.
- In the Children's Study Room, listen to audio versions of the books as you read along
- Check out Eric Carle books to take home
- Vote for your favorite animal from "Brown Bear, Brown Bear"
- Enter weekly drawings to win Eric Carle books and toys
- Visit the Activity Table for weekly fun
- Origami 3:45pm Wednesday, Mar. 8 for grades 3-5 (Register)
- Baby/Toddler Art 10am Wednesdays, March 15 & 22 for accompanied children 14-24 months (Register)
- Baby/Toddler Art 10am Fridays, March 17 & 24 for accompanied children under 14 months (Register)
Eric Carle's Books, Images & Video