(847) 438-3433 ext. 500 -- Main Telephone Number (Information Desk)
(847) 438-3433 ext. 502 -- Adult Services Reference Desk
(847) 438-3433 ext. 501 -- Children's Department Reference Desk
(847) 438-3433 ext. 120 -- Readers' Services Desk
(847) 438-3443 ext. 505 -- Circulation Desk (Check-Out Desk)
Adult Reference – for nonfiction materials and study rooms
Children’s – for children’s materials and events
Check-Out Desk – for inquiries about checkouts and fines
Readers' Services – for fiction, audiovisual, teen materials, and inquiries about holds
Have a question you need answered during library hours? Use our Virtual Reference in the chat box on the right side of the page.
(Our staff will do their best to answer your question in a timely manner, but during busy times or more involved questions they may need an alternate method to contact you and respond to your question.)
Need help with a school assignment?
Access live Homework Help where you can chat online with real tutors everyday from 2-9 p.m. Students in grades K-12 and beginning college can get help with math, science, social studies and English assignments.
Need a starting point for your own online research?
Check out our collections of online databases and digital books. Most of these resources are available not only from Library computers, but also from home computers 24 hours per day (Ela Library card required for home access).
Monday - Thursday: 9AM-9PM