The library’s app has a new look and feel!
Do current users have to do anything to access the new app?
The app should automatically update on both Android and iOS.
A very small portion of users may have automatic updates turned off. In this case, users will be notified on the app to go to their device’s app store to download the new version.
What can the app do?
Users should be able to do the same things on the new app as on the old app. Some things you can do:
- Have easy access to your library barcode number, and link additional accounts as needed.
- Browse and place holds on the catalog.
- View and update account information including holds, renewals.
- Find library resources with apps such as Overdrive, Flipster, etc. (each app requires a separate download).
- The new app will have an updated interface, and functionality should be improved.
I don't have the app! How do I get it?
Download the app here, or search for “Ela Library” on your device’s app store. The app is designed for mobile devices.