On October 22, our consortium will welcome the Indian Trails Public Library to our shared catalog! This means more books, movies, and music will be available for you to request.
To prepare for our new member, our catalog will experience limited functionality from October 19-21. During this time period:
· Bring your library card to the library! We will not be able to look up your account to check out materials to you.
· Call us to confirm that an item is on the shelf. Results in the online catalog may not be up to date.
· Place your holds before the weekend! Library staff and cardholders will not be able to place holds from October 19-21.
· Keep your items a little bit longer! We will automatically extend your due dates, so that nothing is due during this period.
· When registering for library programs, please do not enter your library card number.